Lightly Sweetened Sparkling Meyer Lemonade
A bright, effervescent sparkling lemonade made with Meyer lemons. Just sweet enough to take the edge off the tartness.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings
- 1/4 cup Meyer lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 3 1/2 cup sparkling water
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable bottle.
- Close bottle and shake until well-combined. Let lemonade sit for a few minutes before opening (and open carefully!).
- Add ice cubes, additional agave nectar, and lemon slices when serving if desired.
- Serving Size: about 1 1/4 cup
Credit: Source link