Enjoy Taco Tuesday every day of the week with these vegan pulled pork tacos stuffed with french fries. The delicious-looking tacos feature Swedish plant-based meat brand Oumph!’s meatless pulled pork. The flour tortillas are also loaded with crispy onion rings. Top with your favorite salsa, guacamole, or pico de gallo, and you’ll be savoring every last bite of these tacos.
Vegan Pulled Pork Tacos Stuffed With French Fries
280 g Pulled Oumph!
12 onion rings
200 g French fries
8 medium-sized, soft tortillas
4 handfuls of leafy greens
Your favourite salsa, Sriracha mayo, guacamole, or whatever you like!
- Deep fry or oven bake the french fries.
- Deep fry the onion rings.
- In the meantime, fry the Pulled Oumph! over medium heat until cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas in a microwave or oven.
- Build a base of leafy greens, place the Pulled Oumph! on top followed by hot fries, and deep-fried onion rings.
- Drizzle with your favourite sauce or all of them! Go all in! Go crazy!
Credit: Source link