If you want an easy, no-trick treat that’s absolutely foolproof, look no further. These no-bake, vegan cookies are as sweet as they are spooky, and a bit more healthy than the average treat. We love the combination of fall flavors with Halloween colors and decorations and encourage you to get creative with your designs!
Raw & Spooky Halloween Cookies
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Makes 16-20 cookies
1 cup (90g) rolled oats
⅓ cup (30g) shredded coconut
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
¾ teaspoon pumpkin spice
½ cup (120g) pumpkin puree
¼ cup (60ml) maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tablespoons of coconut milk
Green, orange, and purple vegan food dye
- Combine oats, coconut, salt, chocolate chips, and pumpkin spice in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, using a soft spatula to fold together until combined. Place cookie dough onto a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a log. Freeze for 30 minutes, then slice into 16 cookies. Keep refrigerated until ready to decorate.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and coconut milk until smooth. Separate into three smaller bowls and dye one of each green, orange, and purple.
- Decorate cookies and allow to dry for 30 minutes before serving.
LIVEKINDLY is here to help you navigate the growing marketplace of sustainable products that promote a kinder planet. All of our selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something we link to on our site, LIVEKINDLY may earn a commission.
Credit: Source link