A new vegan Discovery Box was recently launched by Good Food Brands to highlight Black-owned food and beverage entrepreneurs during National Black Business Month. Curated by Jordan Buckner, founder of superfood energy bar company TeaSquares, the box aims to highlight Black-owned businesses so that people across the country will support them by buying their products on a regular basis. “As a Black food founder myself, I want to highlight other Black-owned food and beverage entrepreneurs who ventured out to start their own business and created amazingly delicious and healthy products,” Buckner told VegNews.
The Discovery Box ($39.99 with free shipping) includes:
- Allergen-free cookies from Partake Foods
- Energy bars from TeaSquares
- Hand-crafted cocktail syrup from Do Well
- West African snacks from Triple A Chin Chin
- Granola from Pat’s Granola
- Seasoned beans from A Dozen Cousins
- Gluten-free pretzel and icing dip snack packs from Emily’s Foods
Good Food Brands is a platform that helps people discover products made by diverse founders that also taste good, are good for your health, and good for your community.
vegan media and get the very best
in news, recipes, travel, beauty, products,
Subscribe now to the world’s #1
Credit: Source link